• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a part.

Jes

NAXJA Memeber #293 URF Racing
NAXJA Member
I need a driver's side pre '97 amber turn signal. Mine is almost a "clear cornerz" style after a little mishap on Sledgehammer. :rolleyes:
If anyone has one laying around that they'd part with, let me know.
Thanks.

Jes

Last edited:
Is that the same as pre-90? You can have your way with the Princess if her's works for you.

CRASH

CRASH said:
Is that the same as pre-90? You can have your way with the Princess if her's works for you.

CRASH

Yes, anything from '84 to '96 will work. If ya have an extra one bring it this weekend please.

Jes

I think that's the good side of the Princess, if such a thing exists.

CRASH

Is it?
I thought that side was pretty well used up...
picture.JPG

...although I see the light still intact in this pic.
BTW, who's that old fogey drivin'? :D :D

Jes

Yeah, that side light is still good. In fact, it's the ONLY light on the truck that hasn't been replaced multiple times!

CRASH

FarmerMatt said:
Princess is get molested by a dirty old man. How could you stand by & watch that take place. I'm turning you it to XJPS.

Matt (disgusted!!!)

I had to instruct him on the use of the third pedal before letting him drive it up that. ;)

CRASH

FarmerMatt said:
Princess is get molested by a dirty old man. How could you stand by & watch that take place. I'm turning you it to XJPS.

Matt (disgusted!!!)

I wasn't abusing Princess, I was just guiding her. :) I'm not the one who did all the damage to the poor thing.

Now here's someone who's being abusive. Get it up there and then get out and walk away........
standard.jpg

Goatman said:
I wasn't abusing Princess, I was just guiding her. :) I'm not the one who did all the damage to the poor thing.

Now here's someone who's being abusive. Get it up there and then get out and walk away........
standard.jpg

I see Phinkly left the lapbelt dangling for easy escape.....did he peel it off on the rock too?

Goatman said:

Hehe... I seem to remember you parking CalTrans in a totally jacked position at the begining of Sunbonnet on the following day. :D :D

Jes

Back