• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2012 Pictures

Big Hank

NAXJA member #435
NAXJA Member
A few pics...

DSC05755.jpg

DSC05768.jpg

DSC05775.jpg

DSC05758.jpg

DSC05783.jpg

DSC05795.jpg

DSC05797.jpg

DSC05821.jpg

Big 'more in seconds' Hank

A few pics...

DSC05795.jpg

Big 'more in seconds' Hank

Haha, I thought only one person (Outkast Boss) saw this tragedy. Thanks for the good pic :D

Haha, I thought only one person (Outkast Boss) saw this tragedy. Thanks for the good pic :D
The first thing that caught my eye was how I couldn't quite tell if someone was in the drivers seat or not. Then I noticed how the tops of the tires were dry...

See how you are...post two of me and if i saw i like the worng one better i am in big trouble....lol

Nice pics man.

John

Thanks!

If you have any Go-Pro footage of me doing anything....(in a jeep).. You will be my hero.

-gene-

I will see what i have first time out with it. I am pretty sure the day you ran infront of me i got some decent footage. Sedn ya a PM when i get it uploaded

Havent got them out of Sam's phone yet But we have one of the woody pulling you out and one with a smoke cloud from your starter Doing its best to start a fire after the remote starter freaked out

imagejpeg_5.jpg

imagejpeg_6.jpg

imagejpeg_3.jpg

(Maybe you didnt Want to see this one)
I told Sam it was kinda mean to take a picture instead of handing me our extinguisher!

1331103081109imagejpeg_2.jpg

We had a great time and after looking at the pics of what you guys were up to while we were sleeping late (only benefit of not being able to pass tech) I Cant wait to actually explore more of the park next year .

Just got the pics from my brother. They are, well... what happens when you give a drunk photog a camera and a big memory card? :roflmao:

If anyone wants the link, pm me.

Back