• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks Everyone!

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Just wanted to say thanks to the BOD for the great time. Once again I had a blast and suffered minimal carnage(because i don't wheel)! I am not a fan of the cold so i watched the bonfire from the Jeep. Can't wait til next year!!! :D

I want to say thanks as well! It was good to finally meet a few more of my MWC brothers and sisters!!

Agreed.

Thank You to everyone, BOD or not, that helped plan, implement, volunteer for, or whatever cog you formed, that helped put WF on this year.

Good Job You!

Also, a special thanks to Tyler(davidson99XJ) For the warm bed in his camper! I need one with a heater next time!

Thanks Flex for being my Gunner.
I know I can always count on you.

BOB

Thanks Flex for being my Gunner.
I know I can always count on you.

BOB

Anytime Bob, always a great time wheeling with the Govea crew! :cheers:

I'd like to thank the BOD for the work they do to make this an outstanding event! I'd like to thank the 'Early Birds' that welcomed me on Wednesday night and Thursday and made me feel like I was a helpful part of the team.

Thank you to John Popp (RAM-ROD) for gunning for me on green!
Thank you to Tara Popp for taking some killer pictures of my Rig!
Thanks to Bob (BOB) Dawn, Rich and Tator for the continued friendship and teamwork on Green and Orange!

If I missed anyone of importance, than you can call me out on it!

I want to second all of these posts. Hats off to the BOD and everyone who made Tara and I feel very welcome. Always have a great time but this year was great.... seems to get better every year.
Thanks to Austin (99SJ EX) for including us as his gunner
Thanks to Matt (macgyvr) and Grace for having all of us in the trailer for jello shots and warmth
Thanks to Bob for Thursday night and showing us a great burger place for lunch.

Thanks to all Midwest chapter members for being great people to hang with.

Thank you very much for running this and putting up with me!

No problem long lost brother...Stein! :laugh3:
Don't be so hard on yourself...live and learn...thanks for coming all the way from Mass to wheel with us bro!

This was a very well organized event which takes lots of work and preperation! Thanks so much! :yelclap:

Back