• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Mohawk

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
I want to see more.

0305092254.jpg

2010 (I proposed with this)
2010-03-04005356.jpg

2011 (I was married with this)
09bea3c8.jpg

I have one planned for this year, its awesome...you will have to wait and see it.

Now, I want to see more...maybe not mohawks..but lets see some crazy hair styles...

mac 'apparently I like black shirts too' gyvr

Well every October i cut my hair real short(1 guard) and then don't touch it again until April 1st(sometimes barley comb it) 3 years in a row now. so expect to see my long wavy 70s hair.

I've been prepping for this.

there will be beard involvement as well.

87 'haircut when I get home from WF' manche

I am contemplating this, depends how long I want to go with out any um...um...um... positive attention from my wife.
I am used to the negative kind, in fact, Oh hell, why not.
IN
She works until noon on Thursday, I may go get it cut that morning and wear a stocking cap the whole way down.....

Dan, I have plenty of hair....I will remove some from various parts of my body and you can glue it to your head in the shape of a mohawk. Just trying to help a brother out :D

I might have a little fun with this. I can cut it off on the way home. Short or bald is normal at my job.

Have to be careful about the facebook pictures though.

Keep thinking about this.

mac 'i want creativity' gyvr

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

debating it (I'm sure the beer is influencing this decision somewhat), but I'm sure my head is fugly as hell with hair missing

- Ken 'my sister has sported a mohawk a few times and not gotten disowned, so I'm not too afraid of that' Stein

Back