• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 XJ part out

1fox2go

NAXJA Forum User
Interior is shot, engine is questionable, wiring harness is fried and cant get it to run to confirm it to be good.

5 speed

242 case

HP 30 front non vac disconnect

8.25 rear with 29 spline shafts

skyjacker 4.5 in lift with full packs in the rear.

Manual window doors setup to easily remove.

Painted Olive drab

Black wheels with 33s ( 2 are shot 2 are quarter tread)

Prefer local pickup on parts, If you need anything specific let me know I will check to see if it has it.

700 bucks for the entire Jeep or make reasonable offers on the parts. I bought it as a beater and the wiring harness is toast like I said so parting it out to get my money back

want the lift but darnit virginia is not in the southeast! good luck on sale!

PM sent

Shawn is interested in the entire lift, he is pending.

I am about ~3 hours from NC? 24401 is the zip

I am asking 450 for the entire lift. Also I am not positive that it is skyjacker now, I couldnt find one of their 4.5 inch kits online. It could be rough country with Skyjacker shocks. Either way the Jeep is clearing 33s with very minor trimming

Last edited:
Phew almost 5 hours away. Think I'll have to pass on the wheels. Are you including the shocks with the lift or selling seperate as I could use those.

I am going to wait until Friday and if I do not hear from anyone on the Lift it will be available to first one with money

As for shocks. I think I have 4 that came off a 3 in lift if those would help you? Let me know. Trying to keep this kit together

Back