• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fing, Who is coming?

Who is coming to Moab for the 11th Fall Fling this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
Time to make plans to attend the 11th Annual Fall Fling in Moab this grand year of 2010.

Last edited:
We're In

I'll be there!

You guys wanna loan me a few grand, I'll come then! :D

I sure hope too, only got to meet u guys one night then had to take our sick pup to GJ for blood transfusion. Should be back at the OK RV Park south of town, great place to stay.

I sure hope too, only got to meet u guys one night then had to take our sick pup to GJ for blood transfusion. Should be back at the OK RV Park south of town, great place to stay.

Why not stay with the rest of us at Slickrock, it's got everything & we get a 10% discount? You'll be able to party w/ us & not drive home. We leave from there in the morning & so on.

whats up Ron! I met you in camp while I was working on my jeep, look forward to wheeling with you! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back