• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Warn Winch

Actually the posting is incorrect. Its really 3/8 cable. and about 60' :pirate1:

Have you seen it or something? lol. Just wondering. I am very interested in it. I would love to have an 8274... it would help to hide the gap under my grille.

Yea, I had it about 12 hours after he posted it. lol, one of the perks to being unemployed and having a CL RSS reader. Heck I paid 250 for the one I had that had been in a fire. I tried to get this one for 100, but he was coming down to atl so I agreed to 150, was better than driving 2 hours up to dalton. It was in good shaped when I opened it up, probably cleaner than mine was. The outside was kinda sketchy, like they ran the cable across the drum support somehow and wore some of it away. It had a sweet remote made of a conduit box as well.

I played a friend of mine pretty good as well on it as he's been looking for one and as soon as I picked it up I sent him the link to it. He's not a big CL fan for some reason but he ended up calling the guy and of course he said he just sold it. Then he called me and I lead him along a bit. He was in FL so I got it for him, plus a little finders fee as much as I would have liked to have kept it or fixed it up and got 5-600 for it to fund my superline. But anyways. I've still go the RSS feeds coming in so if I see a good deal like that again I'll jump on it for ya.

Here she is in all her mounting glory. The weird thing is there is only one hold on the bottom of it?? Might end up using it too on his hahahaha, he's got a pos bumper as it is.
web.jpg

DAMNIT!

I needed that... seriously. LOL. Oh well. I was wondering why the guy wouldn't email me back. I did buy a brand new M8000 last night, but Im not sure it will do what I want it to (as in hide the gap under my grille). If it isn't good enough, I already have someone lined up to buy it from me. So, no harm no foul if it doesn't work out.

you could always make a box for the winch to sit in that covers it up like what i have on my wrangler, mine is actually made for a warn but i made it work with my milemarker.

go check it out see what i mean. heck id trade it to you if you make a mounting plate with a front for my roller fairlead for my jeep...

No offense Blake, but, um, yeah, no thanks lol. I will just come up with something. That part is going to have some cool RSOR laser cut pieces to make it look trick. And if I can get my hands on some dimples dies for a decent price, I will incorporate some into that area as well.

Sold I guess... ad has been deleted. Im good... I already designed my front bumper and I plan on keeping the M8000 and using it instead.

Back