• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAM 1-20 Report

The trac bar mount is custom and mounts just about center and in front of the pass side coil. I should note that my front end is pushed out about two inches in the front though. The "frame" end is a production drop bracket (though I couldn't tell you which) moved forward. The tie rod runs under the high steer arms, and the drag link is on top and uses the same bolt as the pass side, much like a lot of guys do with their D30 steering. The coils are 5.5 RE XJ coils.

Everything is packaged pretty tight, and I have a slight clearance issue with the bottom of my pitman arm bolt just kissing my hydro assist mount on the tie rod. Nothing a couple minutes with a grinder won't fix.

Chris

Would you mind snapping a few pics for me man? I have a few questions for you and wanted to get a little more info on it.

Shoot me a pm man.

Back