• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good times

Scott Mac

NAXJA Member #10
NAXJA Member
It was great seeing some old friends and meeting some young ones.

Sorry I bailed on the campfire last night, the cold wind had taking it's toll on me and knocked my ass out. I was whipped by mid afternoon.
I made it home by 3am and I'm sure that fire was still going strong.

I was hoping to get some seat time in the Prez's junk, but he had to break both ends of the 3rd obstacle 15 min's into the first run.

I'll be looking forward to the next time, maybe I'll have some rockers under the WJ and show you guys how we used to run green.

Scotty Mac.

BTW, I'm also looking forward to seeing a baby seat welded into the back of Macs rig. Congrats to Matt & Grace.

Was great that you came down, always good to see you Scott.

Sorry my jeep is a pos. :D

There were a lot of old timers there other than Scotty too, Sean Rose, JJ, Les E, and of course the normal old f'ers.

Met a ton of super great people this weekend, made a lot of new friends and reacquainted with some past friends.

I can't thank everyone enough for making wf 12 a success.

D

it was great to see you scott! hope to see you again next year if not sooner.

It was great seeing you again Scotty, next time I can find some room in the short wheelbase for you. It usually doesn't break.

sounds like a missed a great time. i wish i couldve made it.

but i promise you all, come hell or high water i will be there for WF 13. (if the world doesnt end)

If I come to WF13, I am not sleeping in a tent. I will pay money to have a place to sleep that is heated (hotel, camper, whatever). I got a cough now...

It was awesome to put a name with a face, Scotty. Your reputation held up as a good dude. The banter was great! I'll make sure to hit you up if we get over in that area.

if I make it to WF13 I'll probably be sleeping on a bench seat in a pimpin purple van again.

Back