• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campfire Donations

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
All,

Somehow in all the excitement I failed to ask for and collect donations for the campfire wood.
That big trailer of wood was provided for us by Les an long standing member and good friend of the chapter, his hard work in not only getting the wood, but trailer it to the campground is funded 100% by the donations of the attendees.

Please I ask you to consider making a donation of whatever you can to the campfire wood fund to allow us to continue to enjoy the campfires that Winterfest is known for.

Please send your donations via paypal to [email protected], mark it WF campfire.

Thank again everyone,

Rev

Rev, Bobs daughter went around and collected money already. Might want to make sure.

Anything to Help out Les! :cheers:

I'm not experienced at buying wood like Flex but I have to ask.... Does $130 cover that much wood?

I see what you did there! .l.:D.l.

I'm not experienced at buying wood like Flex but I have to ask.... Does $130 cover that much wood?

I was told that it was plenty, we were able to cover his fuel as well.

mac 'told him I wanted to see more of him at gatherings' gyvr

Back