• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tow Rigs

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Someone posted a thread asking advice on tow rigs in the Street and Performance area. I thought it would be cool to have a thread of just your tow rigs(and towed rigs of course)

I'll go.
IMGP5802.jpg

img_1748.med.jpg

1999 Dodge QC SB 4x4 CTD (24v 2nd Gen ISB.) Bone stock in this shot.

Now has Jammer Stage II injectors, a Smarty programmer, and a stainless 4" turbo-back exhaust.

Older pic with the 91XJ on its way to its new owner. Borrowed trailer.

HPIM0876.jpg

1999 Ford Expedition 5.4L/E4OD/4x4/3.73 LS - stock in this pic w/P3 brake controller.
Now has Firestone airbags, high(er) flow intake and exhaust.

Well its not at massive as some of yours (can't afford that now ;) ). I really want a Duramax, but that'll have to wait.
But this is my DD and it will be my tow rig when I get my Jeep of jackstands.

03Silverado_1.jpg

If I could only talk the old lady into one of those....:cheers:

Great van though!

I'm diggin the van RuggedJeep... does it have a restroom in it?

What was that trailer used for in it's previous life Rev? I've never seen one with a side door in that location before.

HaleYes said:
What was that trailer used for in it's previous life Rev? I've never seen one with a side door in that location before.

That's so you can get out of the jeep without having to crawl out through the back.

My old tow rig - 95 E350 7.3 PSD

new one 06 E350 6.0 PSD

It's big enough to camp in, but one of those pop-up roofs would sure be nice.

Mike...that trailer has no previous life, John is correct. I am to old and fat to crawl over a Jeep to get out.

The 250 is just now starting to find its groove....10K miles.

Current highway is 18 MPG

Power is amazing, once the boost comes up.

Interior is sweet, ride is quiet.

Rev

Rev Den said:
,... I am to old and fat to crawl over a Jeep to get out.

Rev

I was too nice to mention that part, for a change :D

Back