• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper Build Pieces (laser cut)

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Have some pieces from a Ukraine Train Bumper kit to sell

Basically it's everything you seee in the picture here except the center section and d-rings.

PB010128.jpg

Here is the thread where he sells them
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=935716

So there's 6 pieces, two mount brackets, two endcap pieces, and two lower endcap pieces

One thing, mine does not have the XJ etched in the endcap, I thought that was cheesy lookin.

I also have a bonus piece...a fairlead piece for building a winch version of the bumper.

I paid $175 for the kit as it sits shipped to my door.

Yours for $125

I want the table in the picture too. You said everything in the picture. Oh BTW I'll take the tires and wheels in the background & those nasty gloves and all the hand tools too. Just Kidding.

Wanted to say that I have dealt with JR and he is an upright guy. I stand up for him. Not that he needs anyone to vouch for him.

90Blue_XJ said:
I want the table in the picture too. You said everything in the picture. Oh BTW I'll take the tires and wheels in the background & those nasty gloves and all the hand tools too. Just Kidding.

Wanted to say that I have dealt with JR and he is an upright guy. I stand up for him. Not that he needs anyone to vouch for him.

haha You'd have to take up the other pieces with Ukraine Train. That's his picture.

Back