• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Haters.....

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
I know that all of us, especially myself, get into nut swingin contests over stupid shit. People dont like what someone else is doing or how they are doing it or whatever....
Then I saw this video, and well, it got me thinkin. so maybe im reading into this a bit....
but regardless of what people think of you or what you do, do it to it, be the best at it. There are always gonne be haters - but its hard to hear a hater when he is applauding from the sideline...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeY0T7wvczI&feature=player_embedded

:peace:

Dont be hatin bro!

as far as the vid, did crap like that (although not extreme) when i was a kid, bust your ass and it hurts, no need to be hatin on that. just a good hearted laugh when you see it

it was just a good example. most guys my age would see a kid with sagging skinny jeans on a pink scooter and the jokes and trash talk would start flying. but ya cant hate on the kid if he is doin it to it ya know

Reminds me of this:
l.jpg

Yeah thats me a while ago! The good ol' days when i didn't work and just skated till i was dead tired at the end of the day.

Dammit. Does that mean I can no longer hate 13 year old Rebecca Black for making nearly $25K per week in YouTube money, and over $43K in I-Tunes money so far for her "It's Friday" song?!?!?!?! :mad:

That's gonna be tough to do guys......... :D

Will you guys support me if I put on black spandex shorts, a too-small white t-shirt and dance around singing my own rendition of "Oops I did it again" and throw that on YouTube/I-Tunes? Hey, if I'm doin' it to it...... I should get props and bank right? Right? :laugh3:

C'mon Steve, go get your seat cover dress and sing back up for me....... and bring that knuckled thing too...... :D

Last edited:
holy shiiiiit! Dude is good at what he does... I would never try that in a billion years.

As for that second video... BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he landed it on his hat's bill. It's been flat ever since. :D. Ha ha has, just cracking with you Keifer.

I skated but never got that good. I barely got past the kick-flip. I mainly focused on BMX and not for stunt riding either. The main reason I even got into skate boarding was because my house was almost entirely up hill from my high school. Riding the bike to school was easy, going home sucked. With the board I could fly down the hills to school and then take the bus home. :)

I went to westy hs and lived up on 88th near Lowell. Im sure Justin knows what hill I'm talking about. It's pretty steep. I would get going down it full speed and start praying the light wouldn't turn red on me. Then I could basically just carry that momentum all the way to school. There were a few times though that the light turned on me and I had to bail off the board into a front yard. Amazingly my board never got run over. I'd walk across the street, pickup the board, and continue on my way. I still have the board too.

its friday friday gotta get down on friday!

My hand is a dolphin!

Yeah, he landed it on his hat's bill. It's been flat ever since. :D. Ha ha has, just cracking with you Keifer.

I skated but never got that good. I barely got past the kick-flip. I mainly focused on BMX and not for stunt riding either. The main reason I even got into skate boarding was because my house was almost entirely up hill from my high school. Riding the bike to school was easy, going home sucked. With the board I could fly down the hills to school and then take the bus home. :)

I went to westy hs and lived up on 88th near Lowell. Im sure Justin knows what hill I'm talking about. It's pretty steep. I would get going down it full speed and start praying the light wouldn't turn red on me. Then I could basically just carry that momentum all the way to school. There were a few times though that the light turned on me and I had to bail off the board into a front yard. Amazingly my board never got run over. I'd walk across the street, pickup the board, and continue on my way. I still have the board too.

O yeah I know that hill. I used to make it all the time unless the light hit as well. It also sucked tho when I would turn to check out traffic and started to speed wobble. One of the scariest things ever in traffic!

Back