• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snug Top Ford f250/f350 short bed ford white

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
$350

my ad basically on CL:

This is a 1100$ Snug Top Bed cover (tonneau) in Ford White. Selling for a very low $375 OBO

I believe it fits 99-10 For Super Duty trucks. It came off my 2007 Ford F 350 and its the same for the F 250.

This is a nice design as it does not require any drilling in to the bed. It has rails that clamp to the bed rails inside and then it is fully supported and lifts from those rails.

When you want to put something larger inside the bed, there are 2 thumb bolts that you remove and the fiberglass top comes right off and the rails stay. Very nice for those that might put larger stuff in the bed at times.

Top securely locks at both sides inside and has a key on the top center for unlocking.

Has inside light and will include the wiring harness for it. Also, is inside carpeted for clean look. All factory by Snug Top.

paint is great and shiny and will add style to any truck.

Also, helps gas mileage....

Robert
714-875-2414

IMG00261-20101022-1059.jpg IMG00262-20101022-1100.jpg

Back