• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We lost one of our own...(Andy "Andy Steiner" Steiner)

Re: We lost one of our own...

Wow... every time I hear Mojave Rd., Goffs' School House or Soda (not so dry) Lake I think of Andy AND ! the color purple...
He's truly free now...
R.I.P. Andy

Curt

One if the first guys I met in the NAXJA crowd. He even bought me dinner at the SFV meet n greets once. Godspeed Andy.

Thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family. RIP! What was his SN here?

Sad news indeed. A very unique individual will be missed both here and SoCalXJ.
RIP Andy.

RIP Andy. Always was fun to wheel with you.

Very sad! Did he sell his XJ. I was driving behind it last Monday in Yorba Linda. Kinda hard to miss a white and purple XJ with Free Andy on the back window.
RIP.

Knew Andy since 2003 and I considered him a good friend of mine...
Since he moved to LV; each year I spent a few days with him when driving thru LV on the way to Moab.
The loss of Andy feels like the end of an Era.....

Andy will always be remembered and missed....

Can't you just picture Andy, Lion, and Mike O around the big campfire in the sky?

RIP Andy.

Been a long time since I have been on here and was just sitting down thinking about the old gang. Very sad to sing into this, wish I could relive some of the adventures we had. I may not be in an XJ(STUPID FOR SELLING MINE), but never forget the best group of people I have wheeled with.

Joe B

Can't you just picture Andy, Lion, and Mike O around the big campfire in the sky?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ The sky will never be the same, with those 3 hanging out there!

RIP Andy.

Been a long time since I have been on here and was just sitting down thinking about the old gang. Very sad to sing into this, wish I could relive some of the adventures we had. I may not be in an XJ(STUPID FOR SELLING MINE), but never forget the best group of people I have wheeled with.

Joe B
Joe that rig is still out there wheeling

Joe that rig is still out there wheeling

Great to hear but sad at the same time. I keep looking for it in sale sections hoping it would pop up. Make sure if it goes for sale, I get first dibs. Took time to build that thing and it took me everywhere.

Great to hear but sad at the same time. I keep looking for it in sale sections hoping it would pop up. Make sure if it goes for sale, I get first dibs. Took time to build that thing and it took me everywhere.

Hey, I remember you.

Hey, I remember you.

Yep, first NAXJA Moab event. Remember the adventure of the road and making sure we all got there. The east/west challenge was epic. Signing of this thread so it does not get hijacked anymore out of respect for Andy.

Back