• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 2 door rear quarter window dimensions

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone have them? or can get them? I dont have mine with me and need them... Thanks!

bump :(

Off to the Junk Yard for you!

I have two 2 doors. There are two types of windows that are interchangeable, one is one piece glass and the other has a pop-open vent widow right behind the door. I know that they all fit between '86 and '96. It's not hard to remove and install them, I've done it several times without breaking one yet.
I don't know how dimensions will help, but if you still need to know, post up.

Mike

Definitely need them, my junkyard has 3 4 doors. I need the full dimensions if you can get it. I'm replacing my vent style windows with Lexan.

Last edited:
Still no luck

Since my windows are all installed I can't get a better measurement than you can just measuring the opening. If you still have the rubber check the thickness or overlap between the body seam and glass. Next get a piece of cardboard and make a template.

Hope this helps,
Mike

P.S. I know I'm not the only one with a couple of two doors.

Since my windows are all installed I can't get a better measurement than you can just measuring the opening.

I just need an estimate right now not too exact I will just get overkill when i buy lexan.
that and a rough number will help with sticker cost estimation's

14 3/4" x 7 3/8"
hope that helps

14 inches by 7"? for a rear quarter window? should be 3' + by like 14" ? is that just the vent dimensions? thanks I need the total length :)

Do you need the windows or just the measurements?

measurements

Yeah but I need the entire window dimensions not just the flippy thing :)

the glass at it's largest dimensions, 43.75" x 16.125". oddly, the height tapers slightly toward the rear-by about .25, i never knew that.

:cheers: Thanks alot! I didnt know it tapers either thats weird o_O

Back