• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 Jeep Cherokee trail truck/rock crawler

aj123

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my Cherokee because I'm moving out of state and can't take it:tears:. 1991 4.0 H.O.,AW4 tranny,stock T-case,D-30 open and 29 spline 8.25 lincoln locked,3.55 gears. 4.5 full traction lift with 2" coil spacers up front, rear is 57" ranger main leaf bastard pack leafs stretched wheel base 2" and rear mounts to bumper. removeable doors,back halved with tire carrier,35" bfg's on black AR767's. I have a lot of parts that go along with jeep including front doors,D-30 minus shafts and brakes,3 D-35 2 complete 1 minus shafts, gas tank, and lots of other misc. parts. WINCH IN PICTURE IS NOT INCLUDED or the Hi-lift. This is a great Cherokee,clean and clear AZ title, Drive it to the trail have some fun and drive it home. $1300 or may trade for flatbed trailer but rather have the cash. I have lots of pics if you want to see more E-mail [email protected] or call (480)209-3567

Last edited:
pics.gif

How the hell do I get them to post in the for sale section? It doesn't pop anything up so I can br
P6121392.JPG
owse my computer and download?:dunno::gonnablow

Last edited:
upload them to a site like tinypic.com. then copy and paste the souce for bulletin boards. it will be the one that starts with

Photobucket.com
Then like he said use the

thats the look I WAS gonna go for . . . . then I just chopped the whole top and caged it.
About posting pics you don't have to post one per reply. on photobucket select the ones you want and scroll to the bottom and tell it to generate the code.

I'm sure if I kept it more would get cut----I like sawz-all and cut off wheels! I will have to work on the pic thing,I figured I wasn't doing something right.

Yes i was going to turn it into on board air, I don't think it would do much good to cool you down. The guy I bought it from had put some new AC lines on it but I dont think it has any freon in the system if you really wanted AC.

Yeah that was the main reason of interest, something for the wife. My other rig is open and I was looking more for creature comforts, for her.

It is a fun project and wish I didn't have to go,It works pretty good right now but as usual a project is never done, Please pass this on to any body thats looking for a good reliable trail rig, Thanks

Back