• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Cherokee country

D.I.T.A

NAXJA Forum User
Yea its for sale again
Its got 144k on it runs great trans and t-case shift great. Body has three small rust spots and some dents from wheeling. The interior is in good shape i swapped in a set of grey ZJ cloth seats, pioneer radio with pioneer speakers also has cobra wxst18 cb with a K30 3ft whip antenna.

Parts list
Rubicon express 3.5'' super flex adj upper and lower with flex joint, full leaf packs
pro comp shocks
Jks trac bar with johny joint
v8 ZJ steering
explorer trans cooler
power steering cooler
d30 spartan locker
99+ intake manifold
air intake with cone filter
APN header
flowmaster super 40 muffler
accel super tune up kit ( has maybe 3000 miles on it )
water pump is 3 years old
CSF 3 row rad
lebaron hood vents
tomken 2x4 rock rails
t'n't belly pan
Go JEEP diy SYE with XJ front shaft out back
XJ d44
ZJ snowflake rims with 31-10.50-r15 duratracs have about 12k on them

Spare parts im willing to throw in

shaved 8 1/4
water pump
ZJ alternator
ZJ disc swap
radiator
d30 shaft
spare front shaft
RE LCA brackets
4.0l throttle body
aux fan

im sure theres other stuff that im forgetting

The bad
its gonna need ball joints
rubber bushings in the lca's need replacing
pinion bearing in the 44 is whining

Im trying to get 2700 or best offer Pm me for any further questions thanks for looking.
-Nick

100_6375.jpg

You crack me up man lol just put this on Craigs list today

SOLD

...so does this mean you've devolved into just another "Fast and Furious" / Drift fag? If so, I am so very disappointed in you. But, If you want to come down and buy my 240 with that money I might still tell people you're cool.

...so does this mean you've devolved into just another "Fast and Furious" / Drift fag? If so, I am so very disappointed in you. But, If you want to come down and buy my 240 with that money I might still tell people you're cool.
ughh hell no im just as anti rice as anyone here, im still trying to sell that 240 for you my friend is interested as hell so i might bring him down one day to check it out

its a sad day in the NAC

You're still coming to NACFest!

Hell yea im still coming to Nac Fest Ken already was already nice enough to offer shotgun in his rig.

Shame to see you give up such a nice rig.

Going to get another one?

not anymore but i will be looking for another jeep before next winter

hahaha I already warned him about that

wait are you saying this is for his safety or because I drive like Billy's passengers at his last job?

hahaha I already warned him about that

wait are you saying this is for his safety or because I drive like Billy's passengers at his last job?

If those torque converter bolts are working loose again, he might need a chromoly athletic supporter... :looney:

I probably won't be wheeling the MJ, and if I am, it will have a 5 speed by then :looney:

The 96 has never had loose TC bolts (kinda surprised) and gets beaten like it owes me a lot of money. If everything goes well, I won't even be planning on driving it home.

Back