• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Miller Millermatic Vintage 220 Welder

CrashSomers

NAXJA Forum User
Great welder nothing wrong with it. comes with bottle. I haven't used it but a few times in the last couple of years could use some cash in other places. So I figured why not lets move the welder. I want 1200.00 for it inless you buy it before Saturday. Thats right if you buy it before Saturday 1000.00 bucks come get it.

Or I will trade for new or almost new 33/12.5/15's and some cash. NO A/T's looking for KM2's or the new MRT's. If needed will trade you my wheels and tires so you can drive home.:laugh2:

IMG00043-20101013-1536.jpg

IMG00039-20101013-1533.jpg

IMG00040-20101013-1534.jpg

IMG00041-20101013-1535.jpg

Sorry pics aren't great used the phone not sure were wife put the good camera. Pm's are great calls are better.
480-580-1050 Rick

Will you finance?! I learned on this thing in school best welder ever if you still have it in a month when my financial situation has gotten better you know where to find me

Kraker beat you to the "will you take payments lol"

No if i dont move it by this weekend i will most likly keep it. I need tires and want them now lol.

Anyone want to let me borrow there 33's for the weekend?/??????

i spy my new springs!!!!!!I think.......lol

Yeah after buying your axles... I'm pretty broke. This welder works awesome. Stewie setup my rear 4link with it. Good luck with the sale Rick.

Ahhhh fudgeee I just sold a set of 5 33 km1s about a month ago!! Well in a month or two when you have it ill come knockin on your door with 12 big ones and a 30 pack and see if you can be persuaded! Good luck Crash

Whoooa.............i thought i might have to make a trip ti AZ there for a minute lol !!!!!!!!!!! Naw man i trust you looking forward to getting em picked up hopefully by the end of the weekend. have a good one!!!!

Whoooa.............i thought i might have to make a trip ti AZ there for a minute lol !!!!!!!!!!! Naw man i trust you looking forward to getting em picked up hopefully by the end of the weekend. have a good one!!!!

Family will be here tonight and go home sunday. will call you with what ever number they want you do use and you can set up time to pick them up.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back