• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'88 XJ built for rock crawling

blk88

NAXJA Forum User
1988 Jeep Cherokee XJ built for rock crawling. The Jeep does awesome and I hate to sell it. My wife and I have our first child on the way in December and I need to sell it. I hate to do it, but need the money. Here's the list of stuff on it: 4.0L 158,XXX miles, runs strong and passes emissions with no problems. Open cooling system (new 3 core radiator), a/c converted to R134, M.O.R.E. motor mounts, ’96 brake booster/master cylinder, AW4 Auto Transmission, 242 transfer case w/ M.I.T SYE, D30 front, ARB locker w/ Alloy shafts (have stock shafts as spare),4.88 gears, Dynatrac Diff cover, D44 rear, ARB locker w/ Alloy shafts(have stock shafts as spare),4.88 gears, Dynatrac Diff cover, brand new rear drive shaft (old one is slightly bent and is used as the spare) 8” LA Rock Krawler kit, ¾” coil spacer in front, Currie Heavy Duty Tie Rod System, 15x8 steel rims, 37x12.5x15 Iroks – 50%, one brand new, certificates on all 4, (35x12.5x15 BFG Mud spare on a steel rim), Mastercraft driver and passenger seats, Sony Explode CD player, Infinity Kappa front speakers and Sony Explode rear speakers. Cobra WX ST CB Radio, Wilson 1000 antenna, C-channel bumpers and hi-lift jack. Built for great crawling and it does just that! Clear title in hand $4,300 o.b.o.

046.jpg

040.jpg

IMG_5925.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4672.jpg

Free bump....what trail are you running? I bought a white 2 door off a kid named richard a while back...had that absolute offroad sticker. See a lot of em

Back