• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(4) 30X9.5X15 Tires and supercharger

southernrebel20

NAXJA Forum User
I have (4) 30X9.5X15 Dunlop mud-rovers, have good tread and are on jeep aluminum honeycomb style wheels. $100 OBO

I also have an Eaton M90 supercharger, $100 OBO

Let me know if you want pictures or have questions, I can email pictures or send them to a cell phone.

I'm open to trades for a Ford 9" , 31's, 33's, pretty much just let me know what you've got, I might be interested.

Thanks,
-Cole

not really interested in the stuff you've got posted up, but yea the tires are your old ones, I'd bump the price down for you a little since you've already had these tires once ha!

The M90 came off of a Thunderbird 3.8L. Where would you like me to send the pictures to? They are on my phone, so I can email them to you or send them to your phone. I'm in Snellville Ga, 30078.

Stump - I'll send some to your phone, I can't find the cable to hook my phone up to my computer to send them to your email.

When I find the cable I'll try and post some pictures up.

Stump, I expect good results out of this, especially with your fab skills. I found another I might get, so when you fab up an awesome bracket, you can make two :)

Haha, oh man did I forget to give you the stuff it bolts onto? I'm sure you'll get it bolted down at some point, I really hope you do, I'd love to see that sucker in action!

Stump, wanna race?
4.0 + M90
vs.
4.3 + M90
...to be continued!

Stump, I expect good results out of this, especially with your fab skills. I found another I might get, so when you fab up an awesome bracket, you can make two :)

I hear ya man, we will see what we can do. I am still debating where to put it... I can easily put it in place of the A/C compressor (which just 'happened' to go out last week), or I can put it somewhere else, and keep the A/C (which I am very partial to...) The latter will require much more work, but it can be done. Then... getting it to work right!

Haha, oh man did I forget to give you the stuff it bolts onto? I'm sure you'll get it bolted down at some point, I really hope you do, I'd love to see that sucker in action!

I wold like to see it in action too.... Preferably mounted to a nice stroker, but one thing at a time. Thanks again man, maybe once it gets time to mess with it I will shoot you an text since you're just down the road.

Stump, wanna race?
4.0 + M90
vs.
4.3 + M90
...to be continued!

After riding in the LS2 XJ, the rest is just childs play.... on second thought, I think the LS2 needs a supercharger.

~ Stump

No... lol. I talked to Brent today, and if anything needed to be done, it would be the Trick Flow top end kit (nets 550 HP naturally aspirated with a tune) would do nicely. :wave1:

But... it doesn't need it. So I would never suggest it to him in any seriousness. The thing is stupid quick now.

That being said... when Betty gets an LS swap in a few years, at the very least its gonna get a healthy cam so it sounds good!

Back