• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Dog's Offroad Park

Mighty.Mighty_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Is there anyone near NOVA in this chapter that tows to Big Dog's Offroad with a double trailer?
I no longer have a tow vehicle and I've driven the XJ to the trails twice this year. I don't like doing that. Had some issues on the way home last time driving back & it wasn't fun. Willing to pay for a tow ... whenever you go.

Anyone?

Not familiar with Big Dogs. Where is it? Might want to check on NC4x4.com. There are a couple guys in VA on there I think.

Not familiar with Big Dogs. Where is it? Might want to check on NC4x4.com. There are a couple guys in VA on there I think.

The park I'm referring to is in Winchester VA and I am near Fredericksburg VA. NOVA is short for "Northern Virginia. Wheelers in this area are likely familiar with what I'm referring to. Just wondered if anyone from close to this area was here on NAXJA.

Been there twice. It’s pretty damn pricey. Talking $80 just for the day. Do yourself a favor and go hit Harlan/windrock/rausch creek.

My rig is on jack stands at the moment so I am not going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right, it is pricey, but being just 3 hours from home is a plus... especially when I have to drive to & from. Rausch is a good 5 hours or more now :(

Back