• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 2000 Cherokee 6.5" lift 35's locked

Winks00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
It is time to let my baby go. :rattle: I have taken it out once in 2 years. This thing will go just about anywhere. I am wanting to sell or trade it for nice four door car that gets good gas mileage and at or around the same value. I am asking $9000 or OBO. Axles, D44 front from a TJ with factory air locker, rear axle, 8.25 with lock rite and 4.56 gears. More details to come.

RockFest008.jpg

Picture203Small.jpg

Picture209Small.jpg

MoabJeeprun344Small.jpg

MoabJeeprun345Small.jpg

I didn't know that was a real rig. I had heard stories, and I even thought I saw it once or twice. Once with it standing on it's back. I'd even heard it was spotted on the grassy knoll. Hmmm, some things just catch ya offguard.

If you haven't been out in it in 2 years, you're making the right decision. Too bad though, was always a very good time wheeling with you, and your rig was one of the cleanest and most capable. Good luck Dude !

Bump for a great rig! Sorry to see you selling but understand. I know someone that was looking for a built XJ so will pass the info on.

Need this to go.
More details.

7 inch lift on 35 inch MTR’s, NP231 transfer case with Tom Woods slip yoke eliminator and drive shaft.
TNT unibody stiffeners, TNT sliders welded on to the body and the unibody stiffeners.
Warn front bumper with custom push/light bar and Warn 9000I winch. Detours Slimline rear bumper/tire carrier with receiver hitch.

Front axle: Dana 44 from a TJ Rubicon 4:56 gears and stock air locker activated by a small switch on the dash
Rear axle: Chrysler 8.25 29 spline with 4:56 gears and lock right locker.
Suspension:
Front:TNT long arm kit with integrated skid/lower arm mount
Rear: TNT u-bolt eliminators, shackles and Rubicon Express 3.5 inch lift springs

Steering: Tera Flex high steer knuckle and steering system

I bought this Jeep in stock configuration 4 years ago and built it up over the years. It is a lot of fun. This jeep can go up just about anything you point it at and wont let you down. I am selling it because I don’t drive it or have time to take it out. It is time for us to part.

Asking $9000 OBO or possible trade for a good family vehicle of similar value.

Maybe the price is to high. It is hard to judge the value of this jeep because there are too many variables. Make me an offer that you think is reasonable and maybe we can work something out. Maybe start at $8000?

Ryan

Maybe the price is to high. It is hard to judge the value of this jeep because there are too many variables. Make me an offer that you think is reasonable and maybe we can work something out. Maybe start at $8000?

Ryan

Here's the listing for my rig that I sold. Look at the parts and condition and compare to yours. I ended up letting it go for $6200. :smsoap: Took 4 weeks to sell.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=995117

Good luck Winksie !

i wish i could afford it...other wise i'd be all over this like flies on horse sh...um i mean grass :rolleyes: Great looking rig! Wanna trade for a almost stock 2001 silver xj? haha jk jk

This thing is still for sale. I have been real busy lately and havent been pushing the sale of it but now i am motivated to sell or trade it.

I am asking $7500 OBO or trade for a good gas mileage 4 door car like a Nissan Altima for example. Make me an offer as i now need to get rid of it.
Thanks
Ryan

That is a sweet rig. I hope you sell it - since it seems like you need to.

I'll offer some perspective though - I used to buy/sell/trade a lot of guns. Then the economy tanked. Had some financial rough stuff and instead of selling for "fun" I HAD to sell. My guns that I thought had value, high end stuff, I could NOT sell. Just couldn't happen. I sold 200 shotties etc. crazy fast - but nothing with any real value. People just be hurting right now. So even though its worth certainly seems like what your asking...

Honestly if it was 2 months ago with my tax return, I'd pick it up from you - would save me having to convert anything. Sorry man. Good luck. if you want to trade for a 2wd xj & some guns let me know! :D

I'll trade you a stock 2wd 94 ZJ and a stock 97 2wd XJ that has some fender damage and a rear axle (until I go to Peoria Sunday).
haha
I wish, good luck.

Back