• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 XJ $6500

Actually its kind of like an ex-wife. Been there, done that, Time to move on. When I am finished with the YJ (if there is such a thing) I'll start looking for an MJ. At least thats the plan right now.

Mine is like a Xjuggy. . . . much better then a MJ:D

ohyeah.gif
yay, now you can start another project!

who bought it?

Some guy from Maricopa. He looked the thing over with a microscope, even brought it to 4Wheelers for an inspection. Only things they found were a messed up rear yoke, bad rear u-joint - both caused by a bent driveshaft and the front UCA bushings were going bad. So he talked me down $400 based on that stuff.

So I paid off my truck, bought my wife a $1100 camera lens, now begins my search for the next rig...

I'll keep in touch and check in on the boards now and again.

Farewell.

good luck on the new rig search.i hope to wheel with you in the future i have always enjoyed wheeling with you

justin

good luck on the new rig search.i hope to wheel with you in the future i have always enjoyed wheeling with you

justin

Thanks Justin. You are my favorite Hillbilly. I wanted a buggy, now I'm really leanin towards a Taco without a bed on some 60s with dual cases blah blah blah.

How does that Austrian born governor/movie star/bodybuilder/mouth breather say? Oh yeah, "I"ll be back"

Some guy from Maricopa. He looked the thing over with a microscope, even brought it to 4Wheelers for an inspection. Only things they found were a messed up rear yoke, bad rear u-joint - both caused by a bent driveshaft and the front UCA bushings were going bad. So he talked me down $400 based on that stuff.
So I paid off my truck, bought my wife a $1100 camera lens, now begins my search for the next rig...
I'll keep in touch and check in on the boards now and again.
Farewell.

Damn another Jeep down here in the Copa.....
Now get crackin on locating that next project....

Back