• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DANA 30 or D44 Air Locker, Yukon gear set & Master install kit - On Sale as a package

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
DANA 30 or D44 Air Locker, Yukon gear set & Master install kit - On Sale as a package

For a semi limited time, hard to really say how long but looking like till Christmas..
Get a Yukon Gear & Axle - Dana 30 or Dana 44:

*Zip air locker
*Gear set
*Master install kit

You get all three for $1025.

AND THERE IS A $125 REBATE YOU GET BACK FROM YUKON!

This is Hundreds off retail.

The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving you the ultimate in driver selectability. The Yukon Zip locker is an air operated locker that provides selectable traction for off road or street use. This unit features 4320 Chrome Moly internals for added strength. Assembled in the USA! compressor sold separately. All Zip Lockers are backed by the best warranty in the business! All Zip Lockers are backed by the best warranty in the business! All Zip Lockers come with a six (6) year warranty, including any collaterally damaged parts and associated labor, up to $2,000, for the first two (2) years.

Yukon Gear sets are the Highest quality aftermarket gear sets you can buy.

Yukon Master Install kits are by far the best master kits on the market. Ask if that other brack comes with Timken bearings, ring gear bolts, All Baffles and Slingers that your application has inside, adjustment shim sets with shim thinknesses down to .003 and enough shims to start fresh without needed to reuse your existing shims also. Does that other brand come with Inner axle seals for the front? Only one brand that does all this. Yukon.

zippromobanner.jpg

These are in stock and typically to your door in 1-2 days.

Always your best source for the lowest priced, fastest shipping and most knowledgeable drivetrain parts...

Must call or email for this package special.
RWK Haus Supply
Robert
714-875-2414
[email protected]

Re: DANA 30 or D44 Air Locker, Yukon gear set & Master install kit - On Sale as a pac

ROBERT,

Please send me a link Monday so I can place my order and pay you.

Needed for a Dana 44 front being cut down to fit a 1996 jeep Xj.

Please PM me.

Re: DANA 30 or D44 Air Locker, Yukon gear set & Master install kit - On Sale as a pac

Yes, I can do that deal on a D30 Front, D44 front, D35 rear, & D44 rear.

Bump in the road

Back