• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAM offroad park

proracedriver616

NAXJA Forum User
Ill be going to RAM offroad park tomorrow morning (sat 11/25) with a few friends if anyone is interested in meeting us there you are more then welcome. Itll be myself; another cherokee, yj, and two sas toyota trucks. Well be there around 10 a.m. if you wanna join.

heres what ill be driving :rolleyes: itll be the maiden voyage out with the 38.5s and a new front axle

2ii8u8z.jpg

seth

Dayum. Seeing that rig makes me seriously want to re-consider building the Compensator and just find a set of axles/tires/wheels to mount under this wreck I have at my lot.......

100_1297.jpg

LOL......... man, my vehicular A.D.D. is really kicking in...... :looney:

its my boatsided/dovetailed one that ive had, i chopped the back last summer, and narrowed the front 10" recently but thats still not completely done yet. I finally got my 44 all built and in the front, its got an 8.8 in the rear, 4.88 gears. But you guys didnt miss much this weekend, i dont have any doors and it was in the 20's all morning with a ton of wind, pretty much sucked. And i have stock axle shafts in the front axle and broke a u joint and an inner shaft at the same time about 10 minutes after we got there so i just rode with everybody else the rest of the morning. Even though i didnt do much wheeling i was stoked to drive the jeep and wheel it a little.

Back