• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The official "I'm so excited i can't sleep thread"

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
since i got a whopping 3 hours of sleep last night due to my brain being on NW Fest overload, i figured i'd make a thread for us all to post random crap in at 2am in the morning. :shiver:

or am i the only one thats loosing sleep over this ? :dunno:

I'll be excited when my rig starts without a grinding noise.
I'm more anxious then anything else, because only time will tell if this years NWFest will kick butt or not.

~Scott

I’m all giddy and can’t stop looking at my jeep, and smiling. :)

The last 4 days
IV been getting off work at 7 and messing with the jeep till 4am.

Making sure every thing is good to go!!!

I'll be pulling a few long days between now and then as well. Need to get as much squared-away as possible, at least the mandatory items. Looks like I'll need to take the Jeep in too so I can get the stupid speedo that quit on me fixed. Replaced the speed sensor (yes, it's clocked properly) and pulled the gauge cluster out, no obvious defects or ground breaks. It has to be in the wire itself or the speedo head.

I am excited but have so much to do. Replace front axle shafts, 760 joints, and full circle clips. Replace trackbar heim joint and lower rubber joint. Replace draglink, do tuneup, change fluids, and get the Jeep running again. No power to fuel pump.....:tears:

It will all be good to go though!

I replaced my rear brakes today and started getting all my camping/trail gear together. Then spent another 2 hours putting ice on my cheeks from smiling too much. :)

Ok I'm happy now, My new starter solved my problems...
New radiator and thermostat can do nothing but good for me. My rig's in good shape, I'm stoked now. :thumbup:

I'm super happy I asked for Thursday-Sunday off 5 months in advance!

~Scott

You got the memo about the minimum age being raised to 19 right?

wait.. john? paid off his bill?

hell, can i get a tab started?:scared: oh the possibilitys :rolleyes:

I did a good once over on the Jeep today. Found a couple loose bolts, adjusted the toe, and installed some new battery cables. I think/hope everything's good to go. Now all I have left is to get the camping gear out, and make a run to the grocery store.

Only 80 more hours to go. :D

i think i jinxed myself. told the kids we were going to bed early since we gotta button everything up tomorrow. went to bed at 11 and.... well, needless to say i am still awake. :smsoap:

oh well. i can always sleep after NW Fest :speepin:

Just got off work, picking up the trailer and going food shopping.
Then packing!!!!!

But there's a down side.
Hurt my back last night, working on a Toyota... Iknow better then to work on a Toyota.... That's what I get I guess.....

Back