• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Co Chapter 2015-2016 Treasurer Nomination Thread

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
Nominations for the 2015 National treasurer position will now be accepted.

Please contact all parties before nominating them to ensure they are willing to accept your nomination. You must be a red letter member and member of the Colorado Chapter to nominate, second, etc.

Refrain from discussion in this thread. Please post only nominations, seconds and acceptance by the applicable members (anything else will be deleted).
'About me' threads can be started separately in this forum for those who are nominated.

Voting starts on Nov 15th.

BOD approved treasurer job responsibilities:

The treasurer is in control of the chapter’s money, its collection, and disbursement.

The treasurer is responsible for keeping accurate books that will enable them to give a full financial report each month and whenever requested. The treasurer should do their best to see that everything is done meticulously so that there are no doubts about their integrity.

The treasurer must participate in meetings and votes.

The treasurer must be able to look at issues from a non-biased position (as much as possible) and look out for the best outcome for the chapter.

The treasurer must have a "team" attitude. The BOD is the team. The treasurer must be able to work with and be able to compromise with other players on the team.

The treasurer must be able to balance life and the club. Understanding that life is more important, there still has to be a dedication to the club.

Flores

Last edited:
I'll second Fred AND COjeeper.

Looking forward to those "about me" threads.

I accept the nomination for Treasurer. :D

Back