• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I didn't get any picture of the shenanigan's but here are the few i took.

Also, looking at possibly heading towards your territory in the near future John. Hopefully I can get this gig without a bachelors degree. If it all works out I'd be headed out at the end of November, which i hear is prime AZ wheeling weather.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pics, had a lot of good times at Badlands. Really is amazing how many different types of wheeling opportunities are available there.

Not sure how important degrees are anymore, seems like most places are happy to hire anyone that will be dependable. All the construction trades out here are desperate for help, they are giving free training at the community college.

You have my number, text or call me any time

After a few years of building my.buggy is finally ready for the trails. Shakedown run in Harlan with the local club this weekend.]

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Hey Jim buggy looks great, hope it works as good as it looks!

The job I'm applying for is for a territory sales manager for an air tool company so I'd cover from San Diego to El Paso, and up to but not actual LA. Also the Vegas area, and northern edge of Baja. So big territory, but i think main focus area would be between Phoenix and Vegas. Luckily my local rep put in a very good word and my company has a pretty good reputation with them so I hope they'll overlook the degree.

After a few years of building my.buggy is finally ready for the trails. Shakedown run in Harlan with the local club this weekend.
9488b0a8bfb3d437c1db0d4d4e61b5b1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

This looks like fun, still same running gear?

Jim,

The IBEX chassis turned out great! I remember when Goat Built first started putting those kits together. I almost turned the popcan into one, but the LS running equipment was needed as they didn't make it for a 4.0 ;)

mac 'turn it to gravel!' gyvr

Really thought that thing would be harbor freight tools by now.

You and me both!

It's been almost a decade since I sold it.

mac 'more than a hillbilly fab guy' gyvr

Well, took too long but finally go the job offer. Moving to Phoenix for a Territory sales manager position, start right after Thanksgiving but have til Jan 1st to move out west.

Congrats and good luck with the new gig.

Well, took too long but finally go the job offer. Moving to Phoenix for a Territory sales manager position, start right after Thanksgiving but have til Jan 1st to move out west.

Congrats. Good wheeling in the southwest.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Back