• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

River Rock Ride May 1-3

Chad29860

NAXJA Forum User
There is an open weekend at RR on May 1-3 and there is supposed to be a live band on Saturday. Pack up the Jeeps and lets go riding. Anyone Interested?

Chad

hmmm. well with my jeep still being down maybe I can get a ride with somebody. That would probably give me the needed motivation to get to work and fix mine.

Some guys GA Trail Riders will be there. I'll probably still have to ride shotgun with someone though :(

hmmm. well with my jeep still being down maybe I can get a ride with somebody. That would probably give me the needed motivation to get to work and fix mine.

I am in the same boat. So I guess I will not be going. Unless I can roll with a 3" 31s locked front with no skids, winch, or tow hooks lol

One of our brothers is wheeling URE bofore crossing the pond on a deployment. So some of us are going to URE that weekend.

Back