• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wiring for "lights on" or "key in" dinger?

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I am looking for a diagram the shows the wiring for the "key in" or "lights on" after the key is turned off. Reason I need this is, I installed a dash mounted remote winch controler, hooked to a lighted rocker activation switch last night. I realized today after I got done using the new control that even with the lighted rocker that it still can be left on mistakenly. My plan is to tie it into the dinger wiring so if I leave it on I have a dual alert system. Anyone know how to do this? The Jeep in question is a 2000 Sport.

anyone have a diagram?

btt

Don't have a diagram, but here's a pic of the fusebox showing where the buzzer module sits. The mod is a blue box that plugs into the connector to the upper left of the box, and the pin for the circuit is #8, the top one on the left. Maybe you can poke around in there and trace the wire and tap it.

fusebox.jpg

HTH,
Jeff

Back