• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 60 D44 High pinion CHEAP

Chief93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I have a dana 60 full floater and a dana 44 high pinion frontend from a mid 70's F250 im looking to sell them very soon. the dana 60 needs rebuild most of the guts are junk and it has what looks to be a factory posi, i see friction discs in there. the frontend has very little wear, both axles are of unknown mileage but im pretty sure all the front bearings are ok, just really old, i looked at most of them and they were OK.the frontend has leafd spring pads one of which is cast to the side of the diff, drivers side. im asking $250 for these axles, you pick up in Heshey PA or i can deliver up to a couple hours away for the price of gas and tolls. thanks-Aaron PS my email is [email protected] if you want please email me it might be little easier, and i almost forgot the rear axles are 30 spline

VERY INTERESTED.

Need more specifics:

What is the width WMS-WMS?
Do you have pics?
Are they a matched set from the same truck?
Do you know what gears are in them?

Sent you an email as well.

Thanks,
Jay

Back