• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

Custom roll cage....

00T0T_7AvmGIimI2w_600x450.jpg

Well to be honest I see a lot of those ideas on fabrication
In the xj community ... very often it's in the steering area and bumpers .

Last edited:
I’d be willing to pay a premium for that thing, but his price is about 12k over what I would pay.

Scored this today for $35.00...Powertank full setup. Even still has CO2 in it. :D

2i90f6.jpg

Also scored a new 48" Hi-Lift for $45 (paint isn't perfect but it's new).

Not a bad way to spend $80 :laugh:
That's a steal!!! I'd be lying if I said I want jealous.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That's a steal!!! I'd be lying if I said I want jealous.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

The seller found it in someone's car at a steal of a deal .

:D

I saw the following CL ad today:

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/pts/d/fort-collins-jeep-parts/6776306002.html

Inquired immediately, and swung by at lunch. He owns a place called "Jeepies" in Fort Collins. A kind of buy and flip lifted/fitted Jeep kinda thing. Turns out he's getting out of the Jeep thing and going back to cars. The stuff I picked up was likely in rig(s) he previously bought, and never found a new home in another.

I went back this evening and got a few more things :laugh:

Hi-Lift I got at lunch pictured, as well as other I went back and got this evening:
- Two AEV Hi-Lift base mounts (that I now see don't actually fit the hi-lift....hmmm) for $10 each (retail is $60)
- A Pull Pal for $20.

156zggi.jpg

msg9iq.jpg

Some pictures of the front office area of stuff he is offloading, and apparently has more TJ and JK stuff around:

jgo3dy.jpg

20gfxi1.jpg

14spb0l.jpg

So yeah, good day of dealing :D

I'm going back and forth on keeping the tank setup, or letting it go to fund some SFR engine and trans mounts.

I'll eventually have OBA on the build for the front locker, but a tank setup like this can come in handy at times.

Hmmmm...:laugh:

Back