• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

isuzu rodeo dana44

robbieyukon

NAXJA Forum User
ok, is anyone using or heard of someone using a dana44 from a rodeo. i think it is 60.5" wide, correct me if im wrong. i believe is has 4.27s which is of no use unless i can get 4.27s for my d30. i know that some scouts IIs came with 4.27s. im open to any input.

Early and mid 90's 6 cylinder Rodeo's and Passports had dana 44's that were somewhere around 58" wms. Late 90's rodeos and passports had 44's that were 60 - 60.5" WMS.

My late 90's measured to 60.5" wms and cames with 4.27's and a limited slip. According to Randy's website, you can get 4.27's for you dana 30. (Clicky )

HOWEVER, these axles have a 6x5.5 bolt pattern. You can however get a custom set of alloys made in 5x4.5 and then you'll be set.

-jm

edit: We just did a big long post about this within the last 3 days... look back a few pages for info on the best swap options including the rodeo 44.

Last edited:
Back