• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Liberty Rear Backing Plates - bolt on rear disks for your 8.25

bmpweXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Getting rid of of some stuff I've got laying around that I never got around to installing. These are from an early Liberty with a 8.25. I think this is a much better option than ZJ brakes as you can use off the shelf parts availed anywhere without modification.

Install thread: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=977809

Comes with everything in the photos:
My pictures: http://m.imgur.com/ZeS1jpK

Looking for $275 and can meet within 30 minutes of 07070, otherwise can ship on your dime.

Please IM me your contact email as I'm not able to respond via IM.

Thanks,
Brandon

Bump to a very old sale thread... I'll take $250 for these.

Any chance you'd be heading to the Jeeps in the vineyard show next weekend? If you are I'll take that off your hands there. Otherwise, we can work out shipping to 08328, I'll gladly take those.

Wow I just sold my backing plates with new pads and rotors, good brake hoses for $150 didn't realize they went this high in price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid $50 for zj stuff what makes liberty stuff so magical?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

I paid $50 for zj stuff what makes liberty stuff so magical?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

You run a larger disc with larger pads with the KJ setup.

--Matt

You run a larger disc with larger pads with the KJ setup.

--Matt

For me, the largest appeal of running these as opposed to ZJ discs is that you can buy every thing off the shelf with not modifications to any parts.

Drop to $175 +shipping.

Drop to $150 +shipping

Drop to $125 + shipping.

Drop to $100 + shipping from 07070. I can fit these in a medium flat rate box for $12 if all you want is the backing plates.

Be sure to send me your personal email via PM as it appears I can't send PMs here any more.

Ive had several people ask if these were still available. They are.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOLD.

Back