• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Possible parts train available central coast to sac

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Not sure exactly when, but will be heading up to Sac to pick up D30 from Jon soon. And hopefully I can pick up my sliders from Tim soon as well. I guess anything that will fit in my heep. If it is out of the way, help with fuel money and/or beer may be required (=

Let me know.

I've got a SYE and driveshaft kit that I need to get up towards Sac. It's been a while so I'll check and see if the guy still wants it.

I've got a SYE and driveshaft kit that I need to get up towards Sac. It's been a while so I'll check and see if the guy still wants it.
Just let me know.

The guy is still interested. When are you thinking of going? I can comp you gas or beer or whatever. I'll see if the guy knows Jon. Maybe he can pick it up from Jon since you're already headed there.

If all goes well, tuesday. As tues/wed are my only days off next week.

Getting closer..

Will need to know by Monday 3/19, about anything being moved. Thanks

So I'm in Milpitas and could meet you around that area but only after work - so later than 5pm. I'm guessing you'll already be in Sac by that time. Otherwise, I'm working in Sunnyvale and could meet on lunch (1130am to 1pm window) out that way. If either or those sound like they will fit into your route/plan, then let me know.

So I'm in Milpitas and could meet you around that area but only after work - so later than 5pm. I'm guessing you'll already be in Sac by that time. Otherwise, I'm working in Sunnyvale and could meet on lunch (1130am to 1pm window) out that way. If either or those sound like they will fit into your route/plan, then let me know.

if the guy bails i can use a sye & ds to replace my h&t

see you later on Johnnie Walker.

see you later on Johnnie Walker.
Was nice to meet you, hope we can wheel together soon. And thank you for the great deal on the geared D30!
Parts train was successful for me and Chris.
I picked up complete D30Hp 3.10 gears from blondejon.
Custom sliders from Tim (Knucklehead)
And a RE HD trackbar for Chris. Although, I may swap this out with mine and hope be doesnt know the difference. HA! I kid.

good meeting you jonny!
im amazed you made that drive, glad to give a killer deal. hell ya,

Back