• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2019 Crawl Suggestions/Complaint Box

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
Here's your chance to tell me what I did wrong. ;)

First off, I was hoping that the food was better this year than last year. It was definitely an improvement. I wasn't blown away but I enjoyed it. We got way more variety for the same money this time. I want to know your honest opinion on the food. Invite these guys back or try to find someone else?

Second, no one showed up for the group picture so we didn't have one. I don't have a way to communicate with the entire group once we're there. Do we need a giant board with the itinerary printed on it? What could have been done differently to get everyone at the same place at the same time? Chose a different time? It was scheduled for 5pm on Friday. Would it be better to be at 5pm on Saturday right before the dinner? You tell me.

Thanks for coming, I hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't, let me know why.

I'm listening.

Andy

It's all social media now. And the bad thing about that is, it's rare you'll find any comments that are helpful. Everything seems to be negative and all the web wheelers criticize everyone else. Not to mention, there is a ton of bad/misinformation that is spread around those groups.

Back