• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OT: Fire Bug Concert (Band from my videos)

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Hey Everybody, I know that some of you liked the soundtrack to my video so I thought I’d post up that Fire Bug is playing in Orange County on Friday, sorry for the late notice, I’ve been swamped with work!

Anyway, they’re playing the Galaxy in Santa Ana (directions are at the bottom) Tickets are $17.50 at the door, but if you get them from me they’re $12, I only have about a dozen, so if you want to go get to me soon! Anyway, if you want to go and want to save money CALL ME at 310.621.1634 and we’ll arrange a meeting place. They go on at 8p, and the Galaxy generally runs ON TIME. They’re opening for Nina Hagen (remember her, old East-German punk girl?).

Here’s some Fire Bug music:
http://www.sequoiasite.com/FireBug/

Details on the Show:

Who: Fire Bug, Gene Loves Gezebel, and Nina Hagen
What: Good old Rock and Roll!
When: Friday, June 6, 8 pm
Where: Galaxy Concert Theatre, Santa Ana, CA (Address and directions below)
Why: Because you’ve been meaning to get out anyway!
How
(Much): $12.00 from Sequoia or $17.50 at the door.

Once again, call me if you want a ticket, 310.621.1634.

The Galaxy Concert Theatre is in Santa Ana, CA at 3503 South Harbor Blvd, their phone number is 714.957.0600

Directions:

From San Diego/South Orange County:

Take the 5 North to the 405 North.
Exit Harbor Blvd; turn right.
Go up four lights to Lake Center and turn right.
Turn left in the second driveway.
Parking is free!

From L.A./North Orange County:
Take the 405 South
Exit Harbor Blvd; turn left.
Go up five lights to Lake Center and turn right.
Parking is Free!

From the 9-0-9:
Take the 91 West to the 55 South.
Take the 55 South to the 405 North.
Exit Harbor Blvd; turn right.
Go up four lights to Lake Center and turn right.
Parking is free!

And in case you forgot the video I was talking about:
http://www.sequoiasite.com/XJ/socaljambo03/

Okay, I want you ALL to come!

G. Sequoia Armstrong

OK... wow.. all I can say is that the track in the video or some of the mp3's that I listened to of Firebug don't do them justice! Their lead singer has a great voice and altogether they sound great!!!! A really cool thing was that their drummer TY... is the drummer for the new The Doors :) :)

And also after them was Nina Hagen... I have never heard her live and when she got on stage and started singing... my jaw dropped. I never expected such a great performance :)

Kejtar

Back