• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rockauto

they have the rear hatch shocks I'm looking for like 10 to 12 bucks.

I've had great experiences with them. No complaints.

I've been looking through all there items for jeeps and they got a lot of good pricing.

I was curious about this too. My wife's Mazda decided to start leaking oil out of the right rear shock and they have the best prices around, even better than shockwarehouse. Glad to heard they are good.

O man this site is baddddd!!!! so much I want to order. Pricing is CRAZZZY LOW! U-joints ball joints just nuts brand name. stuff. T stats all kinds of stuff I've bought for mine and the wife's jeep over the last two years I could have saved half the money. Still haven't got the money back from my radiator miss hap two weeks ago looks like this place has it in stock too.

I've bought stuff from them without real issue.

Remember that Everything is drop shipped from different warehouses around the country, so if you need it now, go local.
Cost for small parts is generally a wash. For example: a Precision 369 from Rock auto is $7.76 + $7.70 shipping to me via snail mail + Taxes (because their Office is here in town).
I can get one from the NAPA down the street for $14.

Shop both, consider shipping, and compare costs.

-Ron

O for sure I try and plan on having all my parts before tearing into a project. Doesn't always happen that way, but I try. that and if you can get a lot all shipped at once (depending on where it ship from) that helps too.

I go between RockAuto and partsgeek, sometimes I use Quadratec as well, but not very often. Definitely pays to shop around like WB9YZU stated.

I use Rock Auto for just about everything I am working on, in the future. If I need it now, I go local.

It takes about a week for parts to ship, and as someone mentioned before, they ship from around the country. When I ordered some parts for my WJ, I got three packages for about five parts.

If you do order, I just got a discount code. Not sure how much it takes off, but money is money!

Code: 2023964817987605

Paste it into the "How did you hear about us" area when checking out.

I have had good experiences with rockauto -- I tend to try and buy through seriousoffroadproducts.com for jeep stuff, since I know a guy, now though.

I use Rock Auto for just about everything I am working on, in the future. If I need it now, I go local.

It takes about a week for parts to ship, and as someone mentioned before, they ship from around the country. When I ordered some parts for my WJ, I got three packages for about five parts.

If you do order, I just got a discount code. Not sure how much it takes off, but money is money!

Code: 2023964817987605

Paste it into the "How did you hear about us" area when checking out.

Thanks for the code offer, I had just put in my order last night, but I'm going to go for the radiator here this week. Tried the shocks for the rear hatch first if all goes smooth I'll get a nother set for the wifes jeep then the radiator.

Thanks for the imput on this.

I have had good experiences with rockauto -- I tend to try and buy through seriousoffroadproducts.com for jeep stuff, since I know a guy, now though.

I have and will continue to use SOP if I can save money on the items he doesn’t offer that I need then I can afford the COOL items he has to offer.

I had those outlaw II rims for years and just bought the black D-window ones man on the 35s it sure looks nice. Heck of a deal he had too. Lift is the next item I’m on the hunt for outside of general maintenance.

I use them a lot.. 3-4 times a month, especially if i can wait on the parts.

Many times they carry odd-ball parts that my local part warehouses don't, and way cheaper prices to boot.

One of their main warehouses is in Henderson. I get one or two day delivery on most stuff for regular rates.

Ordred sunday night and it shipped first thing monday morning. Was hopping close but this one is coming from RICHFIELD, OH

OOOO that dirty monther nature strikes again. LOL!!!

Looked a the tracking link from my order and see its still at RICHFIELD, OH
then saw this.
Fed Ex: A winter storm is causing delays and disruptions in the eastern U.S.

I agree their prices are great - before shipping. It usually still works out to be pretty cheap, especially compared to a local parts store.

I have had good luck recently with parts from Amazon. Sometimes they are a couple bucks higher than RockAuto, but I have Prime, so I can get anything 2nd day air. So once you include shipping from Rock, I get them faster and cheaper through Amazon. Only had one problem with them sending something that didn't fit (when they said it did). Amazon refunded the parts and the return shipping was free.

Back