• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 Jeep Cherokee 2dr 4 sale

calmarkid2002

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry, I am sure this is in the wrong place. I have to get rid of my Jeep stuff, I have a Cherokee that has a bad motor, but for the low price of $500 you get a 92' H.O. 4.0. It has a 231 and an AW4, I also have extra half doors that are about half made. Please call me at 925 708 5572, my name is Carl. anytime before 12 is fine. I am leaving the country for two months on Wednesday, and lost my storage. I also have an AW4 for $100, as well as a bunch of other stuff.

calmarkid2002 said:
Sorry, I am sure this is in the wrong place. I have to get rid of my Jeep stuff, I have a Cherokee that has a bad motor, but for the low price of $500 you get a 92' H.O. 4.0. It has a 231 and an AW4, I also have extra half doors that are about half made. Please call me at 925 708 5572, my name is Carl. anytime before 12 is fine. I am leaving the country for two months on Wednesday, and lost my storage. I also have an AW4 for $100, as well as a bunch of other stuff.

So, the 88 body and the 92 motor for $500?
Billy

Yes $500 for 88' body and 92 motor, it also has brand new tires, 225 75 r 15, they're Hercules. I also have a radiator, front fiberglass radiator support, tailights, a 2wd AW4 tranny that is good with low miles. Um, I will have to look and see what else I have laying around.

Back