• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Totaled Custom Lifted/Built Xj(Lots invested)..... Parting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paintballa0788

NAXJA Forum User
Ight guys.... i hate to do it, but the misses totaled yet another jeep.....
Hers last month and mine 2weeks ago..... ins said its totaled, so I bought it back and figd you guys might want or need things from it. I will also sell complete, but it will ONLY BE able to be used as a TRAIL RIG..... NOT STREETABLE.

And BTW, the only reason its totaled is due to the frame being bent. Most all body panels are good.
Lmk~Paul

All info listed below is Exactly what was in the for sale add and is all true....
If you are interested please shoot me a pm with your offer, or a phone number and lmk what parts you want and we will go from there.

Thanks~Paul

******* I also have the front Steering skid plate, and a solid steel gas tank skid plate as well as a SBC 327 out of a chevelle and a spare rear axle.

No REASONABLE offer will be refused, however, I know what I want and if I dont sell or part for that, then ill keep it....

All of the trim on the Jeep has been painted Satin black(not grey as in pics.).

I have a rare 1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo (XJ) 2dr for sale. It has 156k miles and a 4.0L IL6 with a 4 speed automatic Transmission with over drive. it has power locks, windows, steering, and also has rear defrost, trans setting, fog lights, and an Eclipse Head unit. It is 4x4 and has many new parts.

NEW PARTS LISTED BELOW, ALL INSTALLED WITHIN THE LAST 10-14
MONTHS, AND HAVE LESS THAN 15K MILES ON THEM:
Transmission(NEW)

Rear end (out of 96xj) Dana35 with a Yukon gear and axle 3:55 rear carrier(rebuilt with new parts)
It now has a dana 44 Rear axle(3:73s and disc brakes)
Heavy duty rear drive shaft, heavy duty u joints and new slip yoke.
Water Pump
Alternator
Accell Super Stock Plugs
Accell Super Stock 8.8mm Wires
Accell Super Stock Cap&rotor
Tstat(195 Fail Safe)
Radiator Overflow Cap
Battery
Fuel pump/ filter
Front Rotors and pads as well as Rear Drums and shoes. I have also replaced all of the lug studs on the front.
K&N Oe drop in replacement filter
32x1150x15 Mastercraft Courser Mts
They are wrapped around 15x8 American Racing Diamondback rims

***The trans, fuel pump/filter, rear end, tires and suspension were all professionally installed here in Ga. The simpler things were installed by myself and a friend of mine who is a former mechanic from Kauffman Tire.

The Jeep has a 5.5" Suspension Lift. The lift that consists of a 3.5" rancho lift with pro comp adda leaf in the rear, 2" Blocks and shackles, and 2" Teraflex Spacers in front.
I love this jeep but unfortunately its time for a change. I am the 2nd owner. The owner I bought it from was a retired couple who used it to drive back and forth from theyre home in the mountains and theyre home in Marietta. I just recently drove it on a 1200 mile road trip(from atl, ga to North port, Fl[3 times so far]) and back and it didnt even phase it. I also drive it back and forth from dallas, to athens on a regular basis.

I would also be interested in trading cherokee as a whole for a daily driver.....

Thanks~Paul Leaf
[email protected]

043-1.jpg

040.jpg

rare, really? :D do you have post total photos? looks real nice before too bad, hope your misses's ok

Lol.
yea man. when I personally totaled my 96 2dr it took me just under 2months to find this one...... I was buyin a bmw and decided to sleep on it for the night and just passed er on the way home by chance.... lol.
and it took me a month to find her one..... but hell now she's wrecked both of em so hard work for nothing.... lol.
yea, she's good. seatbelt locked up and made the chest a little sore, but she's fine now.

Na, not yet.... hadnt had time.....
Ill try n get some in the nxt few days.....
I know, she was my baby.... had ALOT of Time and Money in er......8(
but o well, there's always the nxt one.... 8D

Engine, tranny, t-case combo? Price??

~~~EDIT~~~

Ok, To clear things up since everybody wants prices posted, ill go that route.....

These prices are all from local shops that sell used parts.....

Motor~
There's~128k=$650. Mine has 158k so ill say $500

Transmission~
There's~Trans~228k~ $225 Mine~ Less than 15k so ~$550

Tcase
There's~200k miles=$200 Mine~158k=$300

Rear Axle
There's~C8.25~140kmiles=$250 Mine~ D44 3:73lsd with disc brakes.(ALL new Calipers, rotors, hardware, pads everything.=$500

These Prices Below are FIRM.

Front Bumper~$450 New~$927.99 Plus S&H and Install.

Rear Bumper~$450 New~$975.99 Plus S&H and Install.

Lift Kit~ 3.5" springs, 2" Teraflex Spacer, 4 NEW Shocks(Less than 100 miles) and Blocks, shackles, and aal for rear $300

Gas Tank Skid~$50

Front Steering Skid~$50

And again, all parts are Or Best Offer(OBO).
Pm me offers and we'll go from there.
Thanks again~Paul

do you want to sell them or keep em at those prices?
engine on CL... ~400
xfercase = ~100
aw4 == ~100

just a thought

mark

do you want to sell them or keep em at those prices?
engine on CL... ~400
xfercase = ~100
aw4 == ~100

just a thought

mark

Thats y I put all prices are OBO.
And Im srry, but Im NOT lettin the Aw4 go for a hundred dollars.
Bc I guarantee you that the one you didnt have 15k ORIGINAL miles.
So AGAIN, like i keep REPEATING, its all OBO.

Thanks~Paul

How bout we bid on it?

I'll give you $200 for the engine; and Ill pull it. If someone wants to pay more then post.

How bout we bid on it?

I'll give you $200 for the engine; and Ill pull it. If someone wants to pay more then post.

You have it sir. :wave:

BTW guys...... The 678 number that is on here for me is No longer my number.
I am switching carriers and will have my new phone mon.

The Number You can reach me on via txt or Call is 404-384-4357.
Thanks~Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back