• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PICS AND VIDEO

To all that have pictures and video clips, if you could e-mail or send them to me on a CD or DVD I would greatly appreciate it, If I get enough video I can put together a movie for all who would be interested, I would like pics for my website for the NAC-Fest 06 page.

If you are going to send them to me PM me for my address.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO ATTENDED, now im going to rest my voice...:)

STROKER

I took a few pics, but they're in my XJ at the garage... Hopefully, I'll post a link in a few days with some pics from the stocker group on Saturday and a couple of shots at Pitfall.

thanks jason for the pics i did not any

Great shots Jerry. I think I found my new screen saver

thanks to everyone that took pictures of my truck, both Joe and myself forgot a camera, i atleast have some pictures to remember my first nac fest by

All the pictures looking good though guys, keep posting them

Great pics so far! Did anyone get any of Matt (Egon) right before the park closed on Sat.? I'd like to see what it looked like. The view wasn't too good from where Todd and I were hanging off the back...:shocked:

some good pictures. I'm a wee bit sad I didn't make it. Did you guys do pitfall?

Sucks about the new body damage on such a pretty MJ Ben.

I did see pete today though. He said he didn't really break for once, but there sure is a lot of fluid under it. :)

I'll be ready sooooon...but not really.

nhrocker said:
I'd like to see what it looked like. The view wasn't too good from where Todd and I were hanging off the back...:shocked:

I guess the nose bleed wasn't enough, you'd like to see what altitude you were really at?

--Matt

I got a call from Keith on the CB that went something like "Umm, Andy, yeah.... Rob and Todd are hanging off the side of Matts Jeep....and, yeah, their trying to spot him over this line on Q....... it looks like he might roll...."

Trust me, you did not want to see what I saw at the bottom of the trail!!!! I looked up the trail and the first thing out of my mouth was " HOLY CRAP, WHAT THE F.... ARE THEY DOING???!!!!!":shocked: :shocked:

nhrocker said:
Great pics so far! Did anyone get any of Matt (Egon) right before the park closed on Sat.? I'd like to see what it looked like. The view wasn't too good from where Todd and I were hanging off the back...:shocked:

Back