• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks . . .

Mike in NJ

NAXJA Life Member
NAXJA Member
to Prez Stroker and his "support staff" for yet another enjoyable NACFest.

Yeah, as usual, the weather didn't quite cooperate, and we were overrun a "bit" by the Bronco crowd's 40th anniversary get-together at Red Ridge campground, but Paragon's 100+ trails kept everybody focused and entertained with XJ antics at all levels.

Although I could only attend a couple of days, it was great to see a lot of old friends, and plenty of new NAC faces. Judging by the lack of grumbling and amount of smiles all around, it sure seemed like everyone had a good time. I get the feeling that participation in our events will continue to grow, and I definitely encourage some of our newer NAC members (as well as some of the "stay-at-home" veterans) to try and get to some of the other NAXJA regional events around the country - NAXJA people are pretty cool no matter where you go. Any trip will definitely be worth your time in wheeling and camaraderie.

Thanks again to the crew who put this on, trying to organize and operate one of these events is a hell of a lot of work and commitment and I certainly appreciate the effort.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

yea, thanks to everyone. i was there only sat. but as always had a great time. good wheelin, food, prizes. i won 2 gift certificates, but no fonzy jacket. thanks again to stroker and all the other names i dont know.

Mike in NJ said:
Although I could only attend a couple of days, it was great to see a lot of old friends, and plenty of new NAC faces. Judging by the lack of grumbling and amount of smiles all around, it sure seemed like everyone had a good time.

Thanks Mike, I resonate your remark. Good to see old friends, meet new ones and put the faces to the names.

Definately nice to link some faces with names... even if I did forget most of the names within 5 seconds.

Thanks Stroker and the rest of the staff!

Mike in NJ said:
to Prez Stroker and his "support staff" for yet another enjoyable NACFest.

Yeah, as usual, the weather didn't quite cooperate, and we were overrun a "bit" by the Bronco crowd's 40th anniversary get-together at Red Ridge campground, but Paragon's 100+ trails kept everybody focused and entertained with XJ antics at all levels.

Although I could only attend a couple of days, it was great to see a lot of old friends, and plenty of new NAC faces. Judging by the lack of grumbling and amount of smiles all around, it sure seemed like everyone had a good time. I get the feeling that participation in our events will continue to grow, and I definitely encourage some of our newer NAC members (as well as some of the "stay-at-home" veterans) to try and get to some of the other NAXJA regional events around the country - NAXJA people are pretty cool no matter where you go. Any trip will definitely be worth your time in wheeling and camaraderie.

Thanks again to the crew who put this on, trying to organize and operate one of these events is a hell of a lot of work and commitment and I certainly appreciate the effort.

Mike in NJ :patriot:
Thanks Mike,
Will said. And thanks too "all", who spotted me through the trails.
Bob

Yep, Thanks Ben, it went well. I hope you have stored "Old Ben" back away again!!! Also, big thanks to Bob for getting (and cooking) the food. We had plenty to eat this time.

A.

Patty,Nathan and I had a great time, it is the reason we joined. Ben thanks for putting up with all the sh!t and still going through with it all.
BTW chicks were all over me in my new jacket.

thanks to Rob for givin me a ride there and back, and thanks to Pete for lettin me ride biotch, and a big thanks to Ben and everyone who put this event together

I would also like to say thank you to everyone. I met a lot of new people, and learned a LOT in the process. I hope to see everyone again next year.
Later,
Joe

Definitely another good NACFest. Despite Ben's professed dislike for administering the event, he did a great job once again.

Rob

I simply could not have asked for a better first experince with the NAC and NAXJA. Much props to Ben and Co. for an awesome 3 days. I can't wait till next year.

--Matt

STROKER said:
Actually after 2 years of doing this, I definately know how to do it next year.

STROKER

What not be the president HAHAH j/k, i think we should make sure you get elected again, since you said you don't want to do it next year haha.

plus it was great watching you try to yell without a voice lol

once again, you did a great job ben, and thanks to all the people that helped ben pull this event off.

Matt

Once again, as has already been stated, A good job by Ben(Stroker), Dan(EasyXJer), Bob (Bob Lester) and incase some of you were not aware, Dan's Gal Julia, made the potato salad that was in the large bowl! :yelclap:
Looking forward to next years event as always!:party:

CountryXJer said:
Once again, as has already been stated, A good job by Ben(Stroker), Dan(EasyXJer), Bob (Bob Lester) and incase some of you were not aware, Dan's Gal Julia, made the potato salad that was in the large bowl! :yelclap:
Looking forward to next years event as always!:party:

Thanks Dave
Made it home ok,the strap tie down's were a good idea.
thanks again. By the way, my tail pipe was crush closed, but had a little opening . I did not know it, until I got home, and notice oil draining from the air cleaner box [housing[ :repair: yea good potato salad, very good.
Bob

Back