• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ColoradoFest virgin, what can I expect?

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Looking forward to wheeling out there again, our last time was in '03 and that was up near Steamboat Springs, without much of a clue as to where we were going.

We have wheeled with Troy and JohnJohn, (and others, I'm terrible with names) in Moab, and met and drank beer with a bunch of other Colorado guys there also, look forward to seeing you guys again. :cheers:

It looks like many of the trails will be scenic mountain passes, which is cool with me, and totally cool with my wife, whose daily driver we will be in, but I would like to do some challenging trails also. Our limiting factor will be the 31" MTRs, but those did get us through Poison Spider/Golden Spike/Gold Bar Rim, with no lockers and less lift (and a winch across Golden Crack).

Other than trail selections, I was wondering about a dinner/raffle night, and if there is an event registration fee? Are there stickers? I ordered t-shirts and a hoodie, and made camping reservations, anything else I need to do?

Sounds like you are good to go! Looking forward to see you there :patriot:

Cant wate to see you as well man. Should be a great trip. Even though alot of people are backing out

Any reason why people are backing out? I don't know the area at all since we are from Michigan so I'm hoping there we be plenty of Colorado folks there to show us the trails. Where is Bob Loose and Troy? Are you guys going to make it out?

Only 5 days until we hit the road.

John

I'm not worried about it. Even if none of the CO guys show, I have my Wells guide book :D

Back