• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RANT, i forgot my point but read it anyway

gill41083

NAXJA Forum User
thought i was bad spending most of my free time on the internet here on naxja, i was pokeing around tryin to learn some stuff about my r/c rock crawler on another site and tottaly got ripped on by some r/c geeks, not just for being a noob or the subject that i was asking about, i got flamed for stupid stuff, all i could think of was some zit faced nerdy kid with nothing better to do but pick apart some one's post over retarded sh*t! i forgot my point here lol but yeah wow, goes to show that there are bigger losers other than me out there waisting ther time on the internet! at least im still tryin to learn some stuff! ahh i feel better now! guess what im getting at is dont be an ass when replying to a post, just give helpful info, no matter how stupid the person posting is! they dont know, thats why they ask! i know it sounds a little gay but oh well! beeee suuuperr! yaylastara :yelclap: lol i need to go to bed!

dude, i have a REVO and was wishing thay made an electric one so i could turn it into a crawler. id like to get one of them cherokee bodies that has been posted up here before. being 1/8th scale it should blend perfectly on the REVO or T-MAXX frame wich is 1/10th (or real close to.)

CanMan said:
Aww come on, where did Matt's reply go?

You are on the BOD now... You are now responsible for all that. :roll: And Yes, I voted so I do get to gripe.. :roll:

Back