• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler Triple Rates

True. Something of this nature is more for the new jeep market were a kit might be 10k minus coil overs.

Or one of a kind type builds coming out of sfr type shock. Or garage built.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just checked out the link
Thats less money than I thought a cantilever system would go for

I have to admit I've been thinking of trying the boostwerks shock towers and doing ori's out back with a home brew 4 link... Possibly even buy the chassis cross member from Clayton and the axle truss from artec.... Doing ori (or similar) would negate a lot of bracket work on the uniframe....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They're a little smaller. Supposed to fit in the boostwerks towers.... Who actually knows. Coilovers are an option as well it's just what prices can be found... The clayton cross member is fairly cheap along with the artec 8.8 truss with link mounts. Diy links out of square tube would work sufficiently enough for my cheap ass. And diy coilover axle mounts would finish it. I just can't make myself pull the trigger on starting

I'll look into ori.
I have plenty of room in my shock towers for 2" shocks but not 2" shocks with coins on them.

Heck id run 1.5schedule 40. Oooops did i say that out loud.

Ugggh.
I think the stx 12 ori will fit. I purposely made the towers with room to grow.

Ori has internal bump stop and cushion on extension.
This makes the price not so bad. They may be the game changer.

The tower is super easy to build
6c43e6728ddf94d88a3a7ab3e1ce2bcb.jpg

That's similar to boostwerks design. Super simple. Any plans to tie them together for strength?

Long been barried. Was built around my cooler to creat a flat second level. The expanded metal doesnt look great but has been great for strapping stuff down

Been thinking of changing it though to creat a place for winch facing the rear. Not to mention they just fit coilovers in them.

I think to much
ce97cfc8629138085a230797e725e53f.jpg
0ab02fd2ba7979f4efc7355c31877094.jpg

Back