• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a few parts in LA or Riverside

over2land

NAXJA Member #1171
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I live in Riverside, and work in LA so these are available for pickup either place. Or possibly for beer as a delivery fee along the 60 or 91 between the two areas.

Anyway, I've got a 2WD from axle from an 88 Comanche. It's a take out as I'm working on converting to 4WD. I prolly will need bearings and calipers, but rotors look to be ok.

I've got white stock front and rear bumper off a 99 XJ. No plastic endcaps, just the bumpers and what looks like the brackets to attach them. They aren't from any of my rigs, I didn't pull them, but the were bequeathed to me.

I've also got an MJ tailgate which has seen better days. Might be good for you for parts or to use until you can find a better one. It's kinda bowed in the middle from the load shifting. Its red in color.

Anyway, I'll trade for parts, let go for beer, or just let go if you pick em up. Not too particular, just want em gone. I'm hoping to make it to Mike's on the 17th, but the way things are going with my schedule recently, I can't guarantee it.

over2land said:
I've also got an MJ tailgate which has seen better days. Might be good for you for parts or to use until you can find a better one. It's kinda bowed in the middle from the load shifting. Its red in color.
Dibs on the tailgate.

I will take the 2wd front axle off your hands. I will be at the M&G on the 12th or try to make Mike's on the 17th... What flavor of Beer is best for ya??

Scott.

See, I got to NJ for a week and don't even know about a M&G... dammit.

Cold beer is best... LOL. Um, let me see if I can make the M&G, and we can talk there.

Blazair said:
Dibs on the tailgate.

clip_image003_000.jpg

How's a case of Coronas sound?

Clean-RC said:
I will take the 2wd front axle off your hands. I will be at the M&G on the 12th or try to make Mike's on the 17th... What flavor of Beer is best for ya??

Scott.

Thanks for the tailgate and bumpers. Somtimes a plan does work out! Now if I can only get Lamont to bring me up my 35's!

I just got you message.

I've been unloading my 715. And, with 3 transfer cases left, needed a break.

I guess you've found your bud. That's good.

I already have the tailgate installed on my MJ trailer. Looks real nice!

Blazair said:
I already have the tailgate installed on my MJ trailer. Looks real nice!

So I don't need a case of beer on standby at the office?

Blazair.. I don't deliver. Come get those 35's before I use them for my kids sandbox. :gag:

Clean-RC said:

Scott.

Turns out I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.

I'm gonna be here at work late. Things just aren't goin well.

When else might work?

Guiness aint cheap!

over2land said:
Turns out I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.

I'm gonna be here at work late. Things just aren't goin well.

When else might work?

Im pretty flexible this week, just let me know what works for you... I am trying to get to mikes bbq this weekend as well...

Scott.

Back