• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody got pics of Liberty trails?

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
SO, my wife is having 2nd thoughts about coming camping and wheeling in an area that I'VE never been to. Anybody got pics of the area or better trail descriptions? I've been to all the links that Phil posted, as well as searched some other boards, etc. What does the terrain compare to? Naches? Evans? Tahuya?

Thanks

J

Like Naches. It's not crazy like Rimrock or anything. :)

There was a run last Memorial Day and folks posted pictures. Let me see if I can find a link.

i've been a lil curiouse bout this as well. couldn't find any pic's though. Phil, you've been to TSF....how does it compare to our lil sunday drive down here ?

mojojojo said:
i've been a lil curiouse bout this as well. couldn't find any pic's though. Phil, you've been to TSF....how does it compare to our lil sunday drive down here ?

Difficulty? About the same. More hillclimbs though out at Libertah.

I see you already posted the same link I was checking out. :D

Here's a few from last summer. Most are on the 4W319 and a couple are on 4W316. You can also view some trail descriptions with a couple pics at:
http://nwjeepn.com/WAtrails.htm

DSCF0116s.JPG

DSCF0156.JPG

DSCF0164s.JPG

DSCF0171s.JPG

DSCF0173s.JPG

DSCF0178s.JPG

DSCF0208s.JPG

DSCF0231s.JPG

Last edited:
Back