• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flagstaff, Az

MC-92

NAXJA Forum User
So how many folks are from the Flagstaff area? I'm thinking about moving there.. Any suggestions/comments ?????

Ditto.

I have to get out of Connecticut. Between the taxes and the traffic it's unbearable.

What do you guys want to know? I have been living here 17 years, so I can help ya out on almost anything.

I'll let you know this though, the real estate market belongs to the seller's right now. Cost of living is on the high side of average and jobs depend on your field.

It is a college town full of a bunch of liberals and tree huggers, but is well balanced by NRA types.

Some awesome wheeling near town and you can be in different terrain by driving an hour in any direction. Weather is fairly diverse. We have lows in the winter of below zero and can sometimes hit 100* in the summer. It is windy from the middle of march to the middle of may.

Hit me up with a PM if you want more in depth info or links to anything.

Fergie

Back