• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BIG THANK YOU....

josefxj97

NAXJA Forum User
.....to everyone that went to NWFest 2014. I had a great time.

Thanks to the BOD and SpecFab for an awesome dinner and raffle Saturday night.

Thanks to Dustin for lending us that crappy map Friday afternoon. Without it myself and the 2 rigs with me never would have ended up in Ellensburg, about 100 miles from camp.

Thanks to everyone around the camp fire Saturday night, the shenanigans were epic.

Can't wait for next year!

vu6u7eny.jpg

Last edited:
huge HUGE thanks to specfab for the food and thank you guys all for the experience. NWfest was a blast and Saturday night shenanigans was great.

Thanks to everyone who made it out this year to support our 11th Northwest Fest event. I thoroughly enjoyed our group this year, and consider NWFest a huge success.

SpecFab and Family: BBQ was awesome, thanks for stepping up to take that on this year. You guys did great! Also, thanks for the help on the trail, and back at camp in assisting with repairs.

MnkyBoy & MnkyboyJR: You two are always welcome to ride along with me. Thanks for the company on the trail, and helping with the BBQ and raffle.

Weirdo: Thanks for making it out despite the jet lag. I really appreciate the help with the raffle tickets!

Holtz: I was stoked to see you make it out to the event. Thanks for lending out your trailer, and EZ up for the BBQ. They were a big help. The campfire commentary was great.

RedJeep2.0: You’re a dick. However, it’s nice to always be able to count on you on the trail. Thanks for helping spot, and keeping the group together. Stay away from the shine next time.

Jimbo: It was great to meet you, and have you out at the event this year. Great job out on the trail! You tackled everything we through at you.

Nick & Heidi: Great to meet you two and thanks you for your generosity in offering up your canopy for the festivities. Much appreciated! It was also great to have you on the trail with us; you two always had great attitudes. Also, a big thank you for the “canopy” donation to the club. I look forward to getting some use out of it.

Mojo: Good to see you come out of retirement. Always fun hanging out with you.

Joe: Thanks for tagging in when the time came. Sorry for sending you off on the Ellensburg adventure. Hope to wheel with you again soon.

Eli and Chris: Nice job on the trail. Thanks, Chris, for always jumping in to lend a hand.

Mark: Thanks for the blueberries.

BronzeFamily: John, Josh, and Tessa, thanks for making it out to the event. I always enjoy wheeling you, and appreciate the effort to always help out.

BigGirlLarry: I was happy to see you make it out. Thanks for the laughs. Bring the pig next year.

JeepLessScott: Thanks for the help with setup, and making the trek out despite not having a functioning Jeep.

Curtis: I really enjoyed wheeling with you for all three days. Thanks for the entertainment and willingness to jump in to lend a hand. Get your junk fixed!

CazyMaci: Good to meet you, Nick. It was good to have you and your FJ40 friend make it out to the event this year. Hope to wheel with you two again.

Mark in the WJ: Thanks for the continued support of the chapter! I was happy to see you make it out again, and am totally digging the new WJ build.

-Dustin

Last edited:
After taking a 3 year break from NWFest, it was soooo good to be back !

Thank you all for making it a great event ! Food was awesome, raffle was great, and the brotherhood still exists ! Was really great to see some old faces again and also great to see some new folks come out to see what our dysfunctional family is all about.

My girlfriend, her daughter and both of mine all had a great time as well !

Next year lets try and shoot for more stickers and zip-ties though... :conceited

I cant say enough. Thanks to everybody who helps make this event what it is. I couldn't imagine it any better. I have like 1000 pictures and 20+ videos to go through.

Props to all, but especially the BOD's. Great times!

Bronze.

p.s. And Chad. for donating a prize to my looser ass. it made my kids day.

Last edited:
My thanks:

Dustin: thanks for making this event come together. I know you put more into this event that we realize.
Adam: thanks for buying and cooking awesome food. I've never had better trail grub.
Bronze and family: thanks for letting camp with you guys. Joshua - you are still my #4 buddy. See you next year.
Everyone else: thanks for making this event one of the best I have ever been to.

To those whose showed support for the club by buying raffle tickets - we really appreciate your support. Several of you went above and beyond this year. And if you couldn't afford raffle tickets, I will still say - thanks for coming out and wheeling with us.

I had a blast. My counting skills were questionable, but I gave the best I could.

Josh "the_weirdo"

Back